Healthy Kids, Healthy Families
Healthy Kids, Healthy Families is a three-year initiative designed to improve the health and wellness of at least one million children in four states through community investments by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma and Health Care Service Corporation.
The Healthy Kids, Healthy Families initiative will invest in and partner with nonprofit organizations that offer sustainable, measurable programs to reach children and their families in the following areas:
- Nutrition education
- Physical activity
- Disease prevention and management
- Supporting safe environments
Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grants
If your organization shares our goal to improve the health and wellness of children through nutrition education, physical activity, disease prevention and management or fostering safe environments, we invite you to apply online.
In addition to aligning with one or more of our four areas of focus, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must hold a 501(c)(3) tax status
- The grant must primarily target individuals in Oklahoma
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal
Apply here for a Healthy Kids, Healthy Families grant.
If you have any questions please contact us.