Both Availity and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma offer training courses to providers.
Availity Provider Training Webinars
We are pleased to announce Availity Provider EDI Training Webinars! Availity participating providers can enroll in Webinars and learn to:
- Submit EDI batches using Availity's Send and Receive EDI Files functionality
- Interpret EDI reports and set your EDI reporting preferences
Also, learn about the various Availity claims submission methods, interpreting EDI reports, setting your EDI reporting preferences, and using My Availity Dashboard.
Register today! Log into the secure Availity Portal and select "Free Training" to enroll. EDI training lasts approximately 90-minutes with a 30-minute live question and answer period at the end (total 2-hours). View scheduled webinars and brief descriptions for each training session .
To request personal one-on-one training for specific education modules, please send us an email at PACS@HCSC.net and include your name, telephone number and modules of interest.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma Provider Training
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) is proud to offer complimentary educational webinar sessions to our provider community. BCBSOK is committed to providing personalized one-on-one education to our valued providers. You will experience the maximum result from our training effectiveness which will foster satisfaction with BCBSOK.
In offering a variety of education topics, providers are allowed to choose specific topics which focus on their own office or individual needs. Our provider education specialists are prepared and ready to provide the personalized attention you have come to expect from BCBSOK.
The education modules below are available for training:
- Appeals and Reviews
- Clear Claim Connection
- Coordination of Benefits (COB)
- Electronic Commerce (ERM, EFT & ERA)
- Fax Back
- iEXCHANGE - If you have any questions or would like to register for a session, please email PACS@HCSC.net.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Network and Product Overview
- OK HMO Guidelines
- OK Home IV Therapy Guidelines
- OK Chiro and PT Benefit Policies
- Refund/Recoupment — Electronic Refund Management (eRM)